We take pride in the service and facilities that we provide for supporters and guests with disabilities and/or additional requirements, as well as their enablers.
We encourage you to contact us should you have any questions or need additional assistance with any part of your experience. Whether you are a home or away supporter on a matchday or non-matchday, or even if you are using our facilities for a corporate or hospitality event, we encourage you to in touch with questions or to discuss how we can help.
If you have any feedback following your experience, we would love to hear from you. The best way to get in touch is by contacting our Supporter Services team via the following methods:
Telephone: 02380 711 980
You can view our Access Statement here.
Saints Access Wristbands
The club has introduced the wristbands to help supporters with hidden disabilities receive additional assistance from staff at St Mary’s on a matchday and will be available free of charge.
Wearing an SFC Access Wristband on a matchday will allow staff to recognise that the wearer may require additional assistance, without them being challenged and having to share their specific disabilities, or needs, in an open space.
The SFC Access Wristband enables you:
- Access to accessible toilets
- To leave the stadium for a short period of time, should you need access to a ‘safe space’
- To lift access if you are within Hospitality
- To further assistance should you wish to purchase refreshments
- Access through our accessible entrance points at the turnstiles
- The ability to bring a larger bag if you need to carry medication or equipment
If you would like to find out more information or would like to know how to get a wristband for the upcoming season, please contact Aaron Heskins at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02380 711 980.