Ticket details have been confirmed for Southampton's Emirates FA Cup fourth-round replay with Tottenham Hotspur.
The sides drew 1-1 at St Mary's on Saturday, as Sofiane Boufal's late strike cancelled out Son Heung-min's second-half opener, meaning the teams will now head to north London to settle the tie.
The game is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 5th February, although kick-off is yet to be confirmed, and details remain subject to The FA.
Saints have an allocation of 5,690 for the match, including 26 wheelchair bays. Ticket prices, which are set by Spurs, have been confirmed to us as follows...
• Adult: £25
• Young adults (18-21) / Seniors (65+): £20
• Under-18s: £15
Tickets will go on sale in the following order...
• Tuesday 28th January (9am): Season Ticket holders who have attended one or more away matches in the 2019/20 season
• Tuesday 28th January (3pm): All Season Ticket holders
• Wednesday 29th January (9am): Official Saint+ and Saint Members
• Wednesday 29th January (3pm): Supporters with a previous booking history, any time between the start of the 2013/14 season and now
Please note, accessibility seating is at the age-relevant price, with a complimentary enabler ticket. Standard booking fees apply.
Supporters can purchase tickets by one of the following methods:
• Online: tickets.saintsfc.co.uk
• Phone: 02381 780780
• In person: St Mary's Ticket Office
Southampton will also be subsidising official coach travel for Season Ticket holders making their way to the game. Coach travel will be priced as follows...
• Season Ticket holders: £10
• Non-Season Ticket holders: £22
If you are travelling and have accessibility requirements, please contact our Supporter Relations team on 02380 711980.